Grace has suggested a new blog challenge that she found and I jumped on that train. :)
Something I am looking forward to this years is actually starting my career in ministry. I am no longer an intern! I am now a commissioned deacon, which is a step in my process of ordination.I am working as an Associate Minister focusing on youth and young adult ministry. I am so excited to be a part of ministry at the church I am serving! The members of this congregation have been so welcoming! I had my first opportunity to robe up and process in with the senior pastor. I have been slightly overwhelmed with the work ahead but I am fully excited at the possibilities. There is a lot of opportunity for great ministry and teaching at this church I am at now. I am definitely looking forward to seeing how God will be at work among these kids.
Another thing that I am looking forward to is living in Charleston!! I mean...it's Charleston! It's very surreal living in a place where I can have candles, where I can cook, where I have lots of room, and be an adult. As exciting as that is, I am terrified of adulthood. Its very weird being responsible. I have bills, I have to go grocery shopping, ack!
No comments:
Post a Comment