This is sort of an update from my Saturday, October 18, 2008 "What does it feel like to believe?" post.
I had been praying for this young girl that I mentioned in that October post. She came up to me a few weeks and told me that she had been taking my advice about prayer and reading the Bible.
Last Friday at the 30 hour famine, the mother of the young girl came to me and told me that she had something to tell me. She was on the phone trying to reach the young girl. She passed the phone to me and her daughter was on the other line. She told me that last night she had accepted Jesus into her life, and wanted me to be the first to know.
I'm not posting this to brag about "my work" but to praise God for showing me that I can be used for the Glory of God in my ministry. I'm also posting this to Praise God for this young girl who is now a believer!
Amen!
1 comment:
yay!!! i'm so excited for what God is going to use you for katie :)
Post a Comment