Well not really talking across the water, but I feel that there is a vast emptiness of time and space from which I have not updated. That is primarily because I have done something to my motherboard on my laptop and have had to send it off to the hpdoctors...hopefully it will be returned...and fixed.
I really hadn't noticed how dependent I was on my laptop, and I really started to see how productive i was without my laptop at my beckon and call...but i still miss it :(
Britt came up to DC to visit and help me pack/drive! It was really great to have her up, althought timing stunk bc we were in our finals week, but it motivated me to get things done earlier. and we had a blast!
I'm home for the summer!! YAY!! Can't wait to get busy with home projects, work projects, hanging out and catching up with friends! Camping is on my major to do list this summer! That and learning how to cook.
I definitely can't wait to see what this summer is going to be like!!
No comments:
Post a Comment