Seminarians are fun people. I wish I could tell you some of the stuff we discuss at dinner table but I can't...my mother reads this blog...and there is always the ever present "What is said here, stays here covenant"
We have a good time, we learn about some heavy stuff, discuss it inside and outside the classroom. But we also know how to joke around.
We had a student drop out of Student council so they are holding reelections for secretary and there are two guys here who are name calling/mudslinging/campaigning with all their might (but in a goofy, nonsensical way) for the position of secretary...it's really cracking me up.
Although Seminary, religious, or John Wesley jokes are a sign that we need to get off campus.
An example of such instance occured in my New Testament: Epistles class
Professor (trying to close class) "Alright, I'm going to do the Resurrection in 4 mins."
Me (to my roomate) "That's what Jesus said!"
That being said, I'm getting off campus next week and heading down to the land of cotton. It'll be nice to consume as much sweet tea as possible, sleep in my own bed, pet my dog, hug my parents and hopefully see some of my friends as well.
1 comment:
Huzzah! i cant wait to hang with my other kt!!
Post a Comment