It's been quite awhile since I last posted. For that I am truly sorry. Not that I think a whole lot of people check this blog, but for those who do, hey,...how are you...hope life is treating you well.I haven't posted since February, and I probably won't post updating you on life, because there have been a lot of wonderful things that have gone on and are too much to post.
So I will start from where I am now. Life is going good. I am in my last year of seminary. And while I have enjoyed all of my time, have met so many wonderful people, and have learned so much, I'm ready to be done! i'm ready to not worry about writing multiple papers, posting online. I'm ready to move on.
I feel that God has definitely been at work within me during this time. God has given me so much patience and courage to do what I'm doing. I feel that I have grown so much over the past few years. I feel that God has taught me and shaped me to be better prepared for ministry of young people. Can't wait to see what is up ahead.
I hope to be a better poster. Britt and I are doing a joint blog about memories from our childhood, primarily for our benefit, but to also let people get a glimpse of what has influenced the Brock Sisters. Hopefully that will help both of us be more avid writers.
I hope to continue to update this blog to let people know what I am up to in my ministry and thoughts, more like ramblings, of my mind.
1 comment:
you updated! this is so exciting! i still checked your blog pretty regularly and was bummed when it was the same. keep it up ktb!
Post a Comment