Monday, March 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 14

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

Okay, I'm not going to lie, I may be getting a little weepy as I write this post. As I think over my life, crap I'm crying now...There is one person who I have known essentially for most of my life, someone who knows me, knows how to set me straight (even though we don't listen to each other's sage advice all of the time). She is someone who can make me laugh, and cry. Without her I don't know if I would be able to function. The person that I could never imagine life without is my little sister Britt...





 

   
Sorry for the pic spam, but we're just too cute for one picture!
I love this kid and could not imagine my life without her!

We also have a joint blog in which we write down childhood stories and memories check it out http://thebrocksisters.blogspot.com/

No comments: