Friday, March 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 18

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

(I feel like I'm a day ahead? Did I mess something up??)
It's never easy to post about one's insecurity. It brings up pain and garbage that one has to deal with. I would like to say that I am pretty secure with who I am. I am secure in my faith, secure in my singleness (on good days), I am secure with my future plans, etc. However, I think my biggest insecurity is my body, or my weight.


I am not going to lie, often there are days where I feel huge like Jabba the Hutt. However, there are also days where I feel that I look fantastic like Leia. You can tell me all day that "No, you don't look like Jabba." But at the end of the day I probably will resent you for saying that, and still feel inadequate. So yea, I would say that would be my biggest insecurity.

No comments: