I have a confession. For the past 7 years, with college and seminary I have failed to read anything for fun. I have failed to find a book that grabs my attention and becomes something that I can't put down. I have also become a really poor reader. I don't retain information and all of the stuff I read is for papers. I will long for the day that I will have a break to sit and really enjoy a book. I want to read books that won't make me think, but let me get lost in a story...so if y'all have any suggestions please let me know!
There is a book that I have recently ordered that has generated some buzz among my friends. It's called "Almost Christian" and it's discussing what teens are believing and what we as a church need to do to help their spiritual faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment