Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

So there's a facebook craze going on with my youth called "The 30 Day Challenge" where each day they load up a picture connected to the challenge of the day. I figured this would be an interesting way to increase my blogging skills. And if anything I think it would be something that Brooke Currie would definitely be down for doing. This may be a lot easier than the "100 Fun things you don't know about me" which is pretty difficult to do. So here it goes.

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


 1. It has taken me a long time to love my hair and learn how to function with it. I think I have accomplished it!
 2. I love wearing glasses, except for when I misplace them and realize how difficult it is to find something when you can't see.
 3. I love The Beatles and experience a sense of peace listening to their music.
 4. I felt called to ministry at Lake Junaluska, I feel this may be one of the most beautiful places on earth.
 5. Daily I wear 5 pieces of jewelry that are very important to me. They either have stories or are just my favorite things to wear
 6. I sleep better when it is cold in the room
 7. I have collected an absurd amount of DVDs of favorite movies and tv shows
 8. I am now starting to collect Happy Meal Toys, because I had a youth minister who had a whole bunch in his office. We'd play with them as we talked to him
 9. I love giving gifts
10. The number 10 is my favorite number
11. My family is so funny and filled with love
12. I love cherry blossoms, I may have to schedule future visits to DC to see the cherry blossoms
13. I regret not keeping up with the Viola.
14. I wish I played the cello
15. I wish I read more for pleasure.

Well there we go, Day 1 done. Brooke, are you going to join the 30 day challenge?

1 comment:

Brooke S said...

challenge accepted. where do i get the daily challenges?