Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 5

Day 5 -A picture of your favorite memory.


Once again I struggle to narrow down my favorite memories. I have loving memories of my family, hilarious memories with my sister, exciting and adventurous memories with my friends. So I narrowed it down to two places where I have experienced some of my favorite memories. I know this may be a sort of twist on the challenge, but I felt these two places really hold special memories for me and as I think of them they flood my mind of the time I have spent there.



This is one of my favorite places in the world. This is Lake Junaluska, nestled in the mountains of North Carolina. I spent many summers on youth retreats here. This is the place where I have experienced God, and felt God calling me to ministry. This is just an absolutely beautiful place where I have experienced so many great and wonderful memories of being in worship and fellowship with my friends.


This is also another sacred haven of beautiful, wonderful memories of my dearest friends. Margaret Nance Residence Hall was the home for many of us for many great years of college. There were movie nights, intramural football games, the Cave, and so many nights of laughs! It is such a great place, one that I miss so dearly. Though I miss the people so much more.
I also stumbled across this gem from one of the best beach trips I have ever been on, and one that I really feel needs to happen again sometime this summer!!

1 comment:

Brooke S said...

the picture from the camping trip is one of my favorites of all time.