Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 7 (Now I'm up to date)

Day 7 - A picture of your most treasured item.

Oh goodness...this one is also very tricky. I try not to be materialistic and try not to store too many of my treasures here on earth. There are many items that are dear to me and stuff that I value. Family, friends, my dog, jewelry, my car...but the thing I hold most dear would have to be...
 
my ipod. It has outlasted 2 computers and is about 4 or 5 years old. It holds all of my music including "Live from the Cave," "Ask a Nancer," and podcasts from "The Gratie McClock Radio Hour." On a good day the shuffle knows exactly what I want to hear. So here's to you ipod for sticking with me through all of these years!

2 comments:

Brooke S said...

remember when you refused to get an ipod?

KtB in DC said...

Yes, that little mp3...oh no! I forgot the name of it! NO! It was a good machine...small, recorded Ask a Nancers, it was a great device, until it kicked out on me after a year...oh ipod and your sturdy macness...