I struggle with this because there are currently 4 shows that I would consider to be my favorites. Two are off of the air, but I still watch in reruns and on DVDs. These are my favorite shows primarily because of the cast and the chemistry they have. So here they are, in no order of favorites.
1) The Office - I have been a huge Office fan since the British version. I really love this show, and the cast is one of the reasons. I mean first of all, John Krasinski, hello. The whole Jim and Pam relationship and well the Jim and Dwight hijinks have kept me watching. I will keep on watching even as a new boss comes in.
2) Parenthood - This is a relatively new show. It is great! It's a family dramedy, that can be so lighthearted yet grippingly dramatic. I really enjoy watching the family dynamics among the siblings and entire family.
4) Friends - One of my favorite casts from one of my favorite shows. I'm not going to lie, I can probably reference something going on in my daily life to a Friends episode. I still want to live in an apartment as cool as Rachel and Monica's.
So there are my four casts from four of my all time favorite tv shows. Enjoy




No comments:
Post a Comment